What to expect during a Chakra Healing
Chakra Healing is a form of energy healing that helps free blocked or stuck energy in order to bring balance and a sense of well-being to your body, mind, and spirit. Chakra Healing Sessions are done while lying fully-clothed on a massage table, listening to gentle, soothing music. The practitioner gently rests her hands a few inches off the body and starts to connect to your energy field (aura). She may gently rest her hands in a series of positions from the top of the head to the feet. Each hand position is held for a few minutes, and during this time healing energy will flow into you, balancing your energy system, releasing stress, soothing pain, and promoting your body’s natural ability to heal itself. As the energy flows, most people will feel warmth, heat, or tingling from the practitioner's hands.
Benefits of Chakra Healing
- Induces feelings of deep relaxation, calmness, and tranquility
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduces pain and any discomfort
- Creates feelings of clarity, happiness and inner peace
- Greater capacity to express and attract love in your life
- Release of negative behavioral patterns or the inability to create and sustain forward motion in life
- Accelerated spiritual growth and development. Unfolding of the "True Self/Higher Self"
- Accessing and actualizing higher patterns of consciousness, awareness, and acceptance
- Clearing away faulty belief systems, mass-consciousness programs, duality, karma and perceived karmic patterns from past lives, birth or other imprints
- Reprogramming of subconscious belief structures
- Integration and gathering of split aspects of self and soul essence. Release of earthbound trauma