What to expect from Reiki Healing
Transport yourself to a world of relaxation and well being beyond your imagination. Reiki healing is a Japanese form of energy healing, a type of alternative medicine. Reiki is a hands on, non- invasive, natural healing system in which several hand positions are used to project energy into the body of the recipient. Reiki is given by placing hands 1 - 2 inches above the body and treats the whole body.
How it works
Reiki Sessions are done while lying fully-clothed on a massage table, listening to gentle, soothing music. The practitioner gently rests her hands a few inches off the body and starts to connect to your energy field (aura). She may gently rest her hands in a series of positions from the top of the head to the feet. Each hand position is held for a few minutes. During this time reiki healing energy will flow into you, balancing your energy system, releasing stress, and promoting your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki treats the whole person, encompassing the body, mind, and spirit. Reiki feels like a glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Most people experience a very relaxed and warm sensation throughout their bodies.
Benefits of Reiki Master Healing
- Induces feelings of deep relaxation, calmness, and tranquility
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduces pain and any discomfort.
- Creates feelings of clarity, happiness and inner peace.
- Greater capacity to express and attract love in your life.
- Release of negative behavioral patterns or the inability to create and sustain forward motion in life.